Supported Network: T-Mobile
Supported Brands: BlackBerry
Supported Models: All BlackBerry 8xxx and 9xxx (see selection box above)
With this service you can permanently unlock your T-Mobile BlackBerry phone with just a Windows PC, a USB cable, and an active internet connection!
This service will unlock ANY BlackBerry from T-Mobile, to use with any compatible network worldwide! Even if the MEP simlock attempts are all used up.
All you need is:
- A Windows PC running Windows 7/9/10
- The USB cable that came with your phone
- A license for our specialized service (delivered by email in ).
How to unlock T-Mobile BlackBerry smartphones by cable
- Enter your phone IMEI (dial *#06# to get it) into the box above. Purchase this product, and wait for the email with the Licence code. It will be in the “Unlock Details” section of the email. It is usually sent within an hour or so during business hours, but can be up to 24 hours in extenuating circumstances.
- Download this software, open it, and wait for it to install.
- Remove the battery from your BlackBerry. Plug in the BlackBerry into the computer, and wait for Windows to install the drivers (it should do so automatically).
- Run the Cell Phone Unlocker software from the icon on the desktop. Paste the License Key into the box, found in the Order Completed email under the “Unlock Details” section.
- Follows the instructions provided, and select the “Direct Unlock” method. The rest is done for you! Sit back, and a few seconds later your phone is unlocked!